Partner Marketing leverages custom research to drive partner messaging and assets sponsored by vendors to educate, create awareness, generate leads and enable partners. By creating effective and strong partnerships, companies can remain competitive and maximize ROI – growing business and targeting new customers and new market segments.
IDC’s Partnering Practice provides actionable partner intelligence and tools to help companies design, develop, and manage successful partnering programs. The goal is to improve influence with partners and maximize the return of business partnering investment.
Partner Marketing begins with understanding your partner ecosystem and involves creating partner messaging in various content formats.
Awareness & Partner Education content that IDC create:
- Infobriefs and Infographics
- Business Transformation e-Books
- Blog posts, Tweet Chats
Partner Enablement content that IDC create:
- Partner Success Guides
- Partner Assessment Tools
- Quick Reference Guides
- Industry Briefs
- Partner Webinars
- Training Workshops, Live / Video Tutorials
- New partner acquisition that drives more revenue through the partner channel
- Greater “share of wallet” and improved dialogue with current partners
- Utilization of measurement systems to provide continuous visibility on key partnership metrics, including deal structuring, revenue, retention, recruitment, and ROI
Each approach for Partner Marketing is unique and custom.
Here is an example for a business whose challenge was to provide ongoing credible direction for partners on transforming their business to offering cloud solutions.
- Insight garnered through in-depth conversations with 25 leading cloud partners and survey 750 partners worldwide.
- Demonstrate to partners the value of reselling/developing on cloud.
- Supportive evidence from IDC market data and Cloudview survey.
- Integrated outreach program by building 5 eBooks.
Measurable Business Results:
- The first eBook was downloaded 4,500 in the first 3 weeks of launch.
- It will be showcased on the main stage at the client’s partner event to 20,000 partners.
- Cloud eBooks highlighted by the client’s senior executives, partners and press.
- Reached 50,000+ downloads by mid-June—the most successful partner campaign they have ever had.
- After one year, the eBooks had over 700,000 downloads.
Why Choose IDC?
Since 1964, IDC has been the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
IDC can help you:
- Enhance your business Thought Leadership Profile and re-define client dialogue
- Introduce new Thought Leadership dialogue with custom sponsored research
- Elevate your brand profile